Full Banner Ad

Bitcoin Video Casino Pays Out a Whopping 259.74 BTC Jackpot

BitcoinVideoCasino

Bitcoin Video Casino, a main name in the Bitcoin betting industry, has paid out a 259.74 BTC big stake to an unknown player. In the wake of putting down a wager of 0.1 BTC on Bitcoin Video Casino’s well known Bitcoin Slots game offering, the player, “#28ea0d38e1″, got the enormous payout (which was proportional to €259,399 at the season of winning).

Bitcoin Video Casino is an online Bitcoin gambling club that solely utilizes Bitcoin. It is provably fair and offers mysterious play without enlistment. It gloats a house edge of only 0.5% and has a few famous recreations that draw motivation from the great Video Poker machines in Las Vegas.

Bitcoin Video Casino has been utilitarian in the cryptocurrency betting industry since 2012. The stage has so far paid out a huge number of BTC in rewards. This most recent huge big stake on Bitcoin Video Casino’s Slots diversion is one of the biggest wins in cryptocurrency gaming history.

With a normal return rate of no less than 99.5%, Bitcoin Video Casino is known to offer the best chances in the business. This infers, contingent upon which game you play, the house edge is only 0.5% or less. Past payouts on Bitcoin Video Casino’s stage have been as high as 765.65 BTCs for a 0.2 BTC wager (in May 2014). Other top payouts, including the most recent, are recorded in the “Big Wins” area of the stage.

The stage is prevalent for its interesting gaming background as it has styled its diversion offerings near the great Video Poker machines in Las Vegas. Players on Bitcoin Video Casino can look over a scope of Bitcoin games including Bitcoin Slots, Video Poker, Bitcoin Roulette, Bitcoin Blackjack, Bitcoin Dice, Craps and Keno.

Client protection is ensured as it additionally permits players to remain unidentified while putting down wagers as enlistment is not required on Bitcoin Video Casino. Additionally, all recreations are provably fair, and payouts are immediate. The cryptocurrency betting stage likewise has an alluring referral program for the individuals who wish to get the message out about Bitcoin Video Casino and acquire a couple bitcoins all the while.

About the author

Baron Silberstein

An IT and economics professional, Baron has been in the gaming industry for quite a while. He started dealing with crypto in 2012. He is currently the mastermind and managing director of Cryptonian.

Be the first to comment

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.

*